Advertisers Terms, Conditions and Information
1. Please check all details in the proofs including addresses, phone numbers, websites and emails, are accurate.
2. Corrections will not be charged for but any changes to the main body of the advert will be charged a nominal £10.00 once the artwork has been signed off. Additional time spent preparing artwork, such as travelling to a site to take photographs, or correcting client supplied material will be charged at £25.00 per hour.
3. We do not accept any liability whatsoever for loss or damage as a result of omissions or errors ahead of publication, or once content has been signed off and/or directly/indirectly distributed or supplied by or on behalf of Rapscallion Media or associated companies, displayed on our websites or from any other source at any time.
4. The copyright of all text and advertisements designed or authored by Rapscallion Media and its officers, remains with the publisher.
5. It is advertiser's responsibility to ensure all supplied copy is accurate, truthful and ASA compliant. If in doubt check here www.cap.org.uk
6. If you are supplying under copyright artwork, such as logos or clip art, Rapscallion Media assumes you have the right to do so.
7. Any 'bought in' bespoke art work such as photographs or clip art from an external source will be charged accordingly.
8. Image quality such as colours and tints supplied as proofs, either as PDFs or jpegs, could differ to the printed or online version.
9. You may not use artwork created by Rapscallion Media for any reason without prior permission from Rapscallion Media.
10. We do not print editorial endorsements of products or services, but we do allow paid for advertorials.
11. We reserve the right to alter advertisers spots within our publications or websites without prior notice.
12. We reserve the right to alter our publication's footprint or distribution areas and dates without prior notice.
13. We reserve the right to refuse publication of 'fringe' advertising which includes unsubstantial claims, i.e. psychic or tarot card readings unless stated as 'for entertainment purposes'.
14. We do not publish or promote alternative medical practices. Legitimate complimentary therapies endorsed or available through the NHS can be included at our discretion but only if the practitioner has a state recognised qualification from a university, medical school or college or registered with a professional body and fully insured.
15. We do not pass advertisers personal details on to third parties.
16. We do not accept responsibility for the content of external websites linked to our sites.
17. Payment in advance is preferred and payment in full is expected within 14 days of invoicing to receive any discount. Failure to settle invoice within 14 days results in discount being cancelled. Failure to settle within 30 days results in additional cost levied at between £5.00 - £10.00 per month depending upon size of advertisement booked. Recovery action will be taken after 8 weeks.
18: Cancellation of advertising: You may cancel advertising ahead of deadline. Cancellation after that point will incur an invoice for the full fee. Check deadline dates on page 2 of the magazine as they can change on a monthly basis depending upon the production schedule.
Confirming by email, writing or verbally that you are purchasing advertising space in the Western Park Gazette, Knighton & Clarendon Park Gazette or website, signifies you have understood and will abide by the terms and conditions.
Third Party RSS Feeds and Website Terms and Conditions
Please note: We do not accept liability for the content of third party websites or RSS feeds. All third party content is the property of their respective owners and is not endorsed by Rapscallion Media. We accept no liability for any costs incurred as a result of accessing third party services or businesses. RSS feeds and web links on this site are free to view, for information only and do not imply any association between Rapscallion Media and the content supplier.
You may link our RSS feed to your website on the understanding that you provide a working hyperlink back to us and our content is clearly marked as 'Western Park Gazette News.' The feed must not be altered, edited, renamed, used in an illegal or inappropriate manner, or misappropriated as a commercial product or form the main part of a web page.
If you link our RSS feed to your website, please email and inform us.
Our RSS feeds, social media and website links are subject to change without notice.
The Western Park Gazette RSS feed is provided free without restriction for personal use in web browsers.